Typhoon Lagoon celebrates it's 25th anniversary on June 1st. To celebrate, many of the dining locations throughout the parks will have a specialty offering. In addition there will be a DJ on the Clock Tower all day. Some of the food offerings are as follows:
- Typhoon Tilly's and Leaning Palms: Free cupcake (vanilla with blue icing) with the purchase of an adult entree
- Typhoon Tilly’s and Leaning Palms: Baybreeze, a specialty beverage with cranberry juice, pineapple juice and vodka just for grown-ups ($3.50).
- Let’s Go Slurpin’: The Blue Hawaiian cocktail will only be available on June 1st.
- Lowtide Lou's: Chicken and waffle sandwich, made with a crispy fried chicken breast topped with peppery arugula, mild Asiago cheese and honey aioli. Available until August 1.
- Lowtide Lou's: Chocolate chip waffle with fresh fruit sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Available until August 1.
In addition to this unique offerings, two new salads are available at the Snack Shack and Leaning Palms.
- The Shrimp Wrecked Salad (Snack Shack): mixed greens, feta cheese, and dried cranberries, cherries and blueberries tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette and topped with strawberries and shrimp.
- Tropical Chicken Salad (Leaning Palms): mixed greens, Parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, cucumbers, mandarin oranges and grilled chicken with raspberry vinaigrette.