The Disney Parks Blog announced a new line of retro apparel coming to the Disney Parks online store. Offerings will be around for a limited time only at DisneyStore.com/ParkEvents. The first group of shirts will be available from August 18-25, 2016 and they are as follows:
- A ringer t-shirt featuring Dreamfinder and Figment from the original Journey Into Imagination. The shirt is a reproduction of one originally available in the park in 1983, re-designed by Disney Disney Group artist Richard Terpstra
- A raglan t-shirt featuring a graphic from the Walt Disney World Welcome Center from 1970. The shirt, also designed by Terpstra highlights the Welcome Center that informed future guests about the resort. It was open from January 10, 1970 through September 30, 1971.
- A t-shirt featuring the graphic fox X-S Tech from the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter.
**August 18th Update**
In a response on the Disney Parks Blog, Disney offered additional information on the quality of the shirts being sold
- The XS tech shirt is Hanes – 100% Preshrunk Cotton, this appears to have a weight of 5.2 oz
- The Preview Center shirt is Raglan – 50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
- The Imagination shirt is Gildan DryBlend – 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester, this appears to have a weight of 5.6 oz.