Wine Bar George will re-open on May 20th at noon. On their official website, they outlined the safety measures that will be taken upon re-opening.
To ensure everyone’s safety we promise the following to our guests:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- We will continue to employ strict kitchen sanitation standards.
- All team members will pass a health check prior to their shift. Only healthy team members will be allowed in the restaurant.
- All team members will wash their hands often. Hand sanitizer/hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, tables, chairs, utensils and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- All menus will be contactless. We will use digital menus, guests will view menus with their own personal device.
- We encourage using our contactless payment options.
- Guests will be seated to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Wine Bar George Guests:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- We are asking all guests to adhere to recommended social distancing and sanitary guidelines to protect you and our other customers and team members.