The Disney Parks Blog announced several events and offerings for Annual Passholders this January.
On Thursday, January 10 from 5-7 a Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event in Tomorrowland will give passholders the opportunity to purchase the new potion purple merchandise, including adult and youth spirit jerseys, “Vacation Mode” water bottle, Loungefly mini backpack, Loungefly wallet and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt; sip and savor the newest purple food and beverage offerings for purchase – and discover more surprises. Guests can save 20% on merchandise purchased at this event.
Additionally, several restaurants will offer a 20% discount from January 6-31, for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
The discount is available for the annual passholder and up to 3 guests.
Lastly, annual passholders attending the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will be able to receive a new passholder magnet commemorating the event.