Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! returns to the American Gardens Theater tomorrow (June 14th) and as part of this limited run event, a selection of cosmic inspired food will be available at Liberty Inn and Fife & Drum.
- The Space Sandwich features barbecue pulled pork topped with crispy onions and served on a Kaiser bun with french fries
- The Awesome Mix Plate includes french fries topped with barbecue pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, bacon, and lettuce
- The Cosmic Cake is a chocolate cake filled with vanilla buttercream and “Space Sprinkles”
- Rocket Fuel – a frozen Coca-Cola slushy with grenadine.
Fife & Drum
- Mix Tart strawberry-filled shortbread cookie
- The Awesome Mix Slushy is a frozen blue raspberry, strawberry, and lemonade slushy and it’s served with a fun glow cube.
- I Am Root float, featuring Barq’s Root Beer with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and mint leaves.
- Destroyer Punch with orange, pineapple, and lime juices and grenadine. Adults can even enjoy an alcoholic version, Galaxy Juice, which includes cherry bourbon.
Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! runs from June 14 through August 18, 2019 at Epcot’s American Gardens Theater