WDWMagic.com is reporting that effective March 1, 2016, Disney will be removing Turkey Legs from Disney's Animal Kingdom. The offerings were available at Flame Tree Barbecue and will remain available at the other parks.
OrlandoParksNews.com has outlined several other dining changes to Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Flame Tree Barbecue
- Turkey Legs will be removed.
- New entrees to be added: Full Rack of St. Louis Ribs entree, Roasted Chicken Salad with Mixed Greens entree, and Ribs, Chicken and Pulled Pork Sampler Platter entree.
- New side: French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese.
- New entrees to be added: Shrimp Flatbread pizza entree and a Hearts of Romaine entree salad topped with shrimp.
- New sides: garlic butter knots, tomato soup, garlic dipping sauce
- New beverages: Mandarin Orange Lemonade and Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade.
- New entrees to be added: Roasted Chicken with Mixed Greens entree salad and a Chili-Cheese Hot Dog entree.
- New sides: New England Clam Chowder and Chili-Cheese Fries.
- New toppings at the toppings bar: sauteed onions, guacamole, olive tapanade, and more.
Outdoor Ice Cream Carts
- Additions: Mango Fruit Bar and, for a limited time, Nestle Dibs Bite-sized snacks.