The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival had a sneak preview on Thursday September 24th. All of the booths were open with the event officially opening on Friday September 25th. This marks the 20th year of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Our official page for 2015 can be found here. This page links to the individual kiosks as well as their menus. Prices for the menus will be updated in the next 24 hours.
The Disney Parks Blog offered details of some of the other offerings that will be available during the event.
- Chef and TV personality Andrew Zimmern kicks off the first Rockin’ Burger Block Party tonight at World Showplace (you might still snag a ticket); “The Chew” celebs will be there on Oct. 8, and Cake Boss Buddy Valastro will welcome guests on Nov. 6.
- Party for The Senses – five in all this year, including a “Yelloween Masquerade Party” on Oct. 31, with up to 50 food and beverage stations and show-stopping entertainment.
- Free Eat to the Beat concerts – David Cook this weekend, coming up Chaka Khan, Wilson Phillips, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, The Pointer Sisters and more!
- Celeb chefs doing all sort of fun demos – Cat Cora, Robert Irvine, Jamie Deen and more – John Ash, who was at the very first festival in 1996, is back for the 20th. More than 250 chefs in all during the 53-day festival.
- If you’ve got a Chase debit or credit card, check out the Chase Lounge at the American Adventure pavilion for free refreshments (and a spot to take a break from the Florida fall sunshine).
- The Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog is back, a floating carpet of 900 pounds of red berries that’s fun for all ages.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt is aimed at little ones, but fun for any age. Details at the Festival Center.