The Disney Parks Blog announced the Taste of Hollywood to Go offering is returning to Disney's Hollywood Studios this Holiday Season. From December 24-31, 2014, guests can reserve food at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner. The reservation also includes a reserved seat at Fantasmic!
Options for adults include:
- A vegetable sandwich served with ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, quinoa salad and chocolate cake
- Shrimp salad served with pita, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Golden fried chicken served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Cold-cut roast beef sandwich with creamy horseradish served with classic potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- California sushi tuna roll served with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and spicy pecan-chocolate cluster.
Options for kids include:
- A power pack with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks with ranch dip, fish crackers, an organic apple cinnamon and oatmeal snack-size sandwich bar.
- A turkey and American cheese wrap with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrots with ranch dip and a seven-layer cookie bar.
Reservations are now open, and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE up to 24 hours in advance. If you do not have a reservation, you can always check the day you are in the park for availability. Meals can be picked up from Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Choice of Fantasmic! showtime is based on availability, with the number of seats based on the number of meals purchased.