The Disney Parks Blog announced the return of the spork utensil to Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. The unique utensil debuted at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge but was removed in large part to guests stealing them. The sporks are now available for purchase (limit one per guest).
Additional new dining offerings can be found throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios. At Ronto Roasters guests can enjoy one of two new plant-based options:
- For breakfast, the Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap with plant-based “egg,” smoky chickpea onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in a warm pita.
- For lunch and dinner, the Zuchii Wrap features grilled zucchini, smoky chickpea onion slaw, creamy garlic tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in a warm pita.
Guests visiting Backlot Express can enjoy the Paint Can Cake, a rainbow sprinkle confetti cake layered with vanilla buttercream and a mango chocolate drip topped with a white chocolate paintbrush.
At the Grand Avenue Cart and Tip Board Cart guests can try the Mickey Mouse Chocolate Chunk Brownie.
At Rosie’s All American Cafe, two new dessert offerings are now available:
- Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla cake layered with fresh strawberries and topped with whipped cream, strawberry crispy pearls, and dehydrated strawberries
- Snacking Cookie Sandwich – Fluffy vanilla marshmallow sandwiched between pretzel and potato chip shortbread cookies and covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
At PizzeRizzo the new Hazelnut Crunch Cannoli is a cannoli shell dipped in dark chocolate and caramelized hazelnut and filled with whipped hazelnut cheesecake.
Finally, breakfast is returning to Hollywood & Vine and the a la carte menu includes the following:
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel
- Four-egg scramble
- Four-egg cheese omelet
- Plant-based egg frittata
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Rosie’s All American Cafe
Hollywood & Vine