The Disney Parks Blog shared details on some of the specialty beverages that will be available at Satu'li Canteen inside Pandora: The World of AVATAR.
Beverages were created to compliment the menu at the quick service location and include the following:
- Pandoran Sunrise: A non-alcoholic mix of tropical Juices with Powerade melon that can be served in the souvenir Satu'li Canteen Flute Flask.
- Banshee: Banshee is a Napa Valley winery that supplies a Banshee Chardonnay and Banshee Pinot Noir that are both available by the glass.
- Dreamwalker Sangria: with a splash of Blue Curacao
- Hawkes' Grog Ale: an ale with a "fruity hop character (apricot and peach with a hint of wheat).
- Mo'ara High Country Ale: an ember ale with the, "aroma of herbal spice hops and tastes of caramel, toffee, and nuts".
Over at the Pongu Pongu cart, other drinks are available as well.
- Night Blossom: a non-alcoholic frozen drink that's a mixture of limeade with apple and desert pear, topped with passion fruit boba balls. This can also come in a souvenir Pongu Pongu mug with a glow cube.
- Mo'ara Frozen Margarita: a frozen drink with Sauza Conmemorativo Anejo Tequila with strawberry and blood orange flavor topped with strawberry boba balls (can also come in the souvenir Pongu Pongu mug).
- Both the Hawkes' Grog Ale and the Mo'ara High Country Ale are available here as well.
Pandora: The World of AVATAR officially opens to guests on May 27th.