The Marketplace Co-Op is expected to be used as a testing ground for new retail concepts for Disney Parks and Resorts. The store is divided into different boutiques, each offering a unique selection of merchandise.
- Bowes Signature Candles – a selection of scented eco-friendly candles made from 100% natural soy wax.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Disney Tails – Disney inspired pet products.
- The Dress Shop – The Dress Shop is part of Cherry Tree Lane and it features nostalgic, mid-century style dresses and accessories inspired by popular Disney parks’ attractions and characters.
- Twenty Eight and Main– Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- WonderGround Gallery – A gallery featuring distinctive and unique views of Disney animation.
Several boutiques have cycled in and out of the Marketplace Co-Op since it opened. Some of the retired concepts are as follows:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Lovepop – Intricate greeting cards
- The Sign Shop – An assortment of Disney Parks inspired signs.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles. Beginning November 8, 2015 this location will feature items from the Twenty Eight and Main collection.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.