The Marketplace Co Op is expected to be used as a testing ground for new retail concepts for Disney Parks and Resorts. The store is divided into different boutiques, each offering a unique selection of merchandise.
- Bowes Signature Soy Candles – a selection of scented eco-friendly candles made from 100% natural soy wax.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Sign Shop – An assortment of Disney Parks inspired signs.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles. Beginning November 8, 2015 this location will feature items from the Twenty Eight and Main collection.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- WonderGround – A gallery featuring distinctive and unique views of Disney animation.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
In addition to the brick and mortar location, Disney also has an online version of the store here. The online shop contains select items from Cherry Tree Lane and Disney Centerpiece. Previous concepts for the shop can be found below:Ã¯Â¿Â½
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.Ã¯Â¿Â½