Walt Disney World Resort Temporary Closure
03/16/2020 - 06/25/2020
End date is currently unknown. Temporary closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Theme Parks had their last day of operation on March 15, 2020
- Disney Springs had its last day of operation on March 16, 2020 and began a phased reopening on May 20, 2020.
- All Resorts closed March 20, 2020 at 5 PM
Disney Springs Soft Re-Opening
A limited number of Disney Springs shops and restaurants re-opened on May 20, 2020. Additionally, the Orange and Lime Garages also re-opened.
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE
- Chicken Guy!
- Earl of Sandwich
- Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC
- Frontera Cocina
- Haagen-Dazs at Disney Springs West Side
- Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company
- Paradiso 37
- Planet Hollywood Observatory
- The Polite Pig
- STK Orlando
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Wine Bar George
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Griill
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Chapel Hats
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Free People
- Happy Hound
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- PANDORA Jewelry
- Pele Soccer
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigar co.
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Vera Bradley
See Full Timeline