Raglan Road is a traditional Irish Pub and Restaurant. Chefs come from Dublin and nightly entertainment offerings are highlighted by the annual Irish Hooley festival.
The four bars were imported and have a 130+ year history.
TIMES GUIDE - OPENING/CLOSING
- Main Stage: daily from 4:30 PM to 1:00 AM
- Patio Stage: daily from 8:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- The Rhythms of Raglan: 4:30 PM – 9:45 PM, Monday through Sunday—and noon to 3:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday during The Rollicking Raglan Brunch
- Live music and dance shows: 4:30 PM – 9:45 PM
- Live bands: daily from 10:30 PM – 1:00 AM
- 4 times daily from 4:30 PM to 9:45 PM (start times vary)
The Musical Lineup
- High Road
- Reel Republic
- Aaron O’Grady (patio stage)
- Strings N’ Things (late-night performances)