City Works Eatery & Pour House Official Opening
Official Opening Date
Walt Disney World Resort Temporary Closure
03/16/2020 - 07/14/2020
Closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Theme Parks had their last day of operation on March 15, 2020
- Disney Springs had its last day of operation on March 16, 2020 and began a phased reopening that began on May 20, 2020.
- All Resorts closed March 20, 2020 at 5 PM
- Disney Vacation Club Hotels re-opened to guests June 22, 2020
- Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom re-opened to all guests July 11, 2020. Both parks had Annual Passholder previews on July 9-10, 2020 and Cast Member previews on July 7-8, 2020. The monorail and water transportation also re-opened on July 11, 2020.
- EPCOT and Disney's Hollywood Studios re-opened to all guests July 15, 2020. Both parks had Cast Member previews on July 13-14, 2020. The Disney Skyliner also re-opened to all guests July 15, 2020
- Several restaurants, resorts, attractions, shops and other offerings re-opened after the dates outlined in the preceding posts. When the information is available, the re-opening of select offerings will be noted on that offering's individual timeline.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks opened at a later date.
Disney Springs Official Re-Opening
Part of the phased re-opening of Disney Springs. Additional shops and restaurants reopened at Disney Springs on June 10, 2020.
- The Art of Disney
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Disney Days of Christmas
- Disney's Pin Traders
- Disney's Wonderful World of Memories
- Dockside Margaritas
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories
- Food Trucks at Exposition Park
- The Ganachery
- Goofy's Candy Company
- Raglan Road
- Shop for Ireland
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost
- Star Wars Trading Post
- Super Hero Headquarters
- Johnston & Murphy
See Full Timeline
MEAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Character Breakfast
- Character Lunch
- Character Dinner