The Disney Parks Blog announced that reservations are now open for guests wishing to participate in the Frozen Ever After Sparklign Dessert Party at Epcot. The party debuts July 17th and will feature a dedicated viewing area for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, complimentary desserts, and an after hours ride on Frozen Ever After.
The party takes place on the East side of Showcase Plaza.
Beverages include specialty cotton candy lemonade or “melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages for guests under the age of 21. Adults ages 21 and older can enjoy alcoholic beverages such as a pina colada, margarita or “Summertime Punch,” a blend of prickly pear syrup, vodka, lemonade and ginger ale.
Three buffet stations will offer a selection of desserts and snacks:
Hot & Cold
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
Not So Sweet
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
The cost is $79 for guests ages 10 and above, $47 for ages 3 to 9—tax and gratuity included. Reservations are now open for dates beginning July 17 and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.