The Disney Parks Blog announced that a new prix fixe dinner menu will debut at Be Our Guest Restaurant on July 27th. The new three-course dinner will include a choice of appetizer and entree as well a personal dessert platter.
Many existing appetizers will be available as well as new appetizers like:
- Charred Octopus with citrus-laced fingerling potatoes, pickled hearts of palm and red pepper coulis
- Escargot with herb garlic butter and toasted gremolata
- Selection of assorted meats and artisanal cheeses such as chicken liver pate, chorizo sausage Manchego, and truffle tremor
Entree options include the following:
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon with potato au gratin, Romano beans, Cipollini marmalade and a cherry-laced red wine reduction
- Smoked Black-Eye Pea Tortellini with roasted seasonal vegetables, tomato relish and basil-scented tomato water
- Poulet Rouge Chicken
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins.
Reservations will open this Friday, February 23rd, and can be booked online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).