The Disney Parks Blog announced a two day preview event for Disney Infinity 3.0 that will be held at Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs on August 28th and 29th. Guests can preview the new release before it's officially released on August 30th.
New figures include:
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse
- Inside Out characters
- Sam Flynn and Quorra from Tron: Legacy
Guests will also have a chance to meet developers for the game:
- Senior Producer Ryan Rothenberger who has worked on the Disney Infinity franchise since the very beginning. Currently, he is the Game Director overseeing the creation and development of all new heroic Play Sets for Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Senior Producer Michael Schneider who oversees the development and execution of the console versions of Disney Infinity and helps make sure the game launches on time worldwide.
- Associate Producer David Mayernik who has been with the Disney Infinity team since the first game where he held the position of Product Support Specialist. Here he worked as a liaison between the Guest Experience Support Team and Production.
Additionally, on Friday, August 28th from 6:30-7:30 p.m., guests can meet the weekly host of the Disney Infinity Toy Box TV, Allison Petrek, Lead Community Manager for Disney Infinity.