LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (July 22, 2019) – Summer is here, and now, more than ever, is the time to visit Walt Disney World Resort before the clock strikes midnight on limited-time magical moments across all four theme parks.
But if fall is the fairest time of all for some, never fear – several recently opened experiences will extend their stays. Here’s a look at what’s happening over the next few months across the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks:
Now It’s Time to Say Goodbye …
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park
- Meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together – in special celebratory outfits – in Town Square Theater as part of Mickey& Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. (Ends Sept. 30)
- Discover seldom-seen Disney friends at the flagpole in Town Square. (Ends Sept. 30)
Entertainment at Epcot
- Bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” as the nighttime spectacular’s nearly 20-year run at World Showcase Lagoon draws to a close. (Ends Sept. 30)
- Take a musical journey through the cosmos with Star-Lord and Gamora during Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! at the America Gardens Theatre. (Ends Aug. 18)
An Incredible Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Leap into action at Pixar Place during “The Super Shindig” dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. (Ends Sept. 30)
“Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Walk on the wild side during this raucous celebration where young adventurers let their inner animals roam free on the dance floor along with their pals Timon and Rafiki. (Ends Sept. 30)
… And There’s Still Plenty of New Magic in Our World
Several special experiences new to Walt Disney World in 2019 will continue into the fall and beyond, including:
- Dance with favorite Disney pals in front of Cinderella Castle during “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom.
- Become a rookie racer and learn the rules of the road during Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, step into the world of Disney and Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.,” or meet Edna Mode from Disney and Pixar’s “The Incredibles.”
- Take in the grandeur of the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom as it awakens anew each night with scenes inspired by “The Lion King,” or snap a photo in front of special “Lion King” backdrops perfect for sharing on social media.
- Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, see the nighttime show “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” now featuring additional imagery and familiar animal characters.
Immersive Themed Lands Take Guests Inside Their Favorite Stories
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom immerses guests in a mystical world of massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and breathtaking new experiences.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios makes guests feel like “honorary toys” as they play alongside Woody, Buzz Lightyear and other favorite Toy Story While in Andy’s backyard, take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash or grab a bite to eat at Woody’s Lunch Box.
Special Ticket Offers Available this Summer
The Summer One World Ticket is a great way for guests to experience all this excitement at Walt Disney World, available for purchase now through Aug. 23, 2019. For only $74 per admission (plus tax) – a total price of $444 (plus tax) – guests receive one admission to each of the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks.*
Florida residents can purchase Get Your Ears On Tickets now through Aug. 25, 2019, for as low as $55 per day (plus tax). The 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $199 (plus tax, while the 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $219 (plus tax).**
For more information on these special experiences or summer ticket offers, visit Disneyworld.com.
* Summer One World Ticket valid 6/4/19 – 8/28/19 for one admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one admission to Epcot®, one admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, one admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, one admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, and one admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park. Each park may be visited only once. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
** Get Your Ears On Ticket must be used by Aug. 28, 2019. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets valid for one theme park per day. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced.
Town Square Theater
The Tree of Life Awakens
Meet Sulley at Walt Disney Presents
Walt Disney Presents
Pandora: The World of Avatar
Toy Story Land
Woody’s Lunch Box
Slinky Dog Dash