Since its start as a vacation innovation, Disney FASTPASS has been a great way to save time and enjoy Disney attractions with little or no wait. Now Walt Disney World Resort is taking FASTPASS fun one step further – at no additional cost to guests.
Now, all guests can reserve access to favorite FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences before leaving home — or in the parks — giving them more time to explore and enjoy Walt Disney World. This can be accomplished via My Disney Experience.com or at FastPass+ kiosks located in Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
There is more magic than ever to choose from; in fact, there’s more than double the number of attractions and experiences. For the first time, guests can reserve access to select fireworks and parade viewing areas, shows and Disney Character Greetings. For those who don’t know where to begin, Disney will recommend FastPicks, a set of three FastPass+ selections to get guests started.
FastPass+ makes way for spontaneity, too.
Guests can make changes to their FastPass+ selections up to the time they are redeemed, even during the day they are visiting the park. Changes can be made with the free My Disney Experience mobile app or through kiosks located in Walt Disney World parks.
Disney FastPass+ offers guests the confidence of knowing that their must-do fun is locked in, so that when they arrive they can enjoy the moment with family and friends. Once guests have secured their “must-do” experiences, they can relax, explore and allow for those unplanned moments of magic that happen when you are spending time with family and friends.
Using the My Disney Experience online site, Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests may make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days in advance of their visit, for each day they have a park ticket. Disney Passholders and Day guests (those not staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel) are able to make FastPass+ selections 30 days in advance of their trip once tickets are purchased.
Easy To Use
- Guests can visit MyDisneyExperience.com before or during their visit and select up to three FastPass+ choices at one park per day for each park at which they have valid park admission. In-park kiosks are available to make same-day, same-park FastPass+ selections or modifications.
- After a guest has redeemed their first three selections or the redemption windows have passed, they will be able to make another FastPass+ selection at an in-park kiosk. Once they’ve used the fourth, they can select another, and so on. Guests with valid park-hopping privileges will be able to make their additional selection(s) at another park. Those selections must be made at a kiosk in the park where the desired experience is located.
- Guests within the same party can elect different FastPass+ choices.
- FastPass+ service allows Disney cast members to have more interactions with guests and take Disney’s famous guest service to new levels, even greeting guests – if the guest chooses – by their first name.
- Standby queues continue to be available to guests who choose not to use FastPass+ or who want to immerse themselves in the interactive experiences and theming that have become the “scene one” of many popular attractions.
- If an experience in unavailable during a guest’s FastPass+ arrival window, they will receive an alternate FastPass+ selection. If guests choose, they will be notified via email if one of their selected experiences is not available.