The Disney Parks Blog outlined many of the Christmas offerings available this year at the Walt Disney World resort. The events include:
- Buy Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets Early & Save – The party of the season will return to Magic Kingdom Park on select nights starting November 8. Buying tickets in advance is recommended as the parties are popular, but doing so can actually save you money. Check out the schedule of party nights and prices here.
- Consider an Epcot Candlelight Processional Package – The Candlelight Processional is an amazing holiday show that’s included in Epcot admission, however, purchasing a Candlelight Dinner Package can help save you a seat while you enjoy lunch or dinner at an Epcot restaurant. Learn more or book here.
- Bring ‘Glow With The Show’ Ears – Beginning November 8, holiday entertainment will shine brighter than ever when ‘Glow With The Show’ Ears debut at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties (during the “Celebrate the Magic” show and “Holiday Wishes” fireworks), and at Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can buy glow ears at merchandise shops throughout Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Ears purchased at Disneyland Resort will work, as well.
- Watch For The “Jingle Cruise” To Debut In Early November – As we announced earlier this week, for the first time in Magic Kingdom Park history Jungle Cruise will temporarily transform into “Jingle Cruise” this holiday season. Jingle Cruise is expected to debut in early November, so keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for more.
- Book Resort Rooms By November 3 – If you book your upcoming trip by November 3, you could save up to 30% at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights between November 10-22, and November 30-December 23. Click here to learn more.