The Disney Parks Blog announced several acts that will perform as part of the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts.
The acts perform at the America Gardens Theatre with three daily performances.
- Jan. 17, 20, 21, 24 and 25 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
- Jan. 18, 19, 22, 23 and 25 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“The Little Mermaid”; “Freaky Friday”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Jan. 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- Jan. 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5, 6 and 9 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, 23 and 24 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”; “Beauty and the Beast”) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- Additional January and February performances still to be announced.
These performances are included with park admission, but a reservation can be made through a Dining package. Dining packages and workshops are available to book for Disney Vacation Members and Annual Passholders starting Nov. 13. DVC Members may book by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800 and Annual Passholders can call (407) WDW-Fest. General reservations start Nov. 14 and guests can visit ArtfulEpcot.com or call (407) WDW-Fest for more information.
Additional details on the event are as follows:
- Indulge in new culinary fun at the Le Cellier Brunch in the Canada pavilion, a leisurely prix fixe bounty each Saturday and Sunday in the relaxing Canadian chateau. Reservations required.
- Explore the Green Landing Family Play Zone where Wall-E and Eve invite the entire family to enjoy a lush, green environment built for exploring.
- Jump into photo-ops located throughout Epcot, such as the Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom pavilion where guests can flap their fins in Mermaid Lagoon or get their pirate on at Skull Rock.
- Grab a paintbrush and add color to a wall mural along World Showcase Plaza.
- Join Figment’s Brush with the Masters, a scavenger hunt where the friendly dragon has painted himself into famous pieces of art in each World Showcase pavilion.
- Marvel at and purchase works by Disney’s iconic artists in displays throughout World Showcase.
- Watch visiting artists as they create new pieces, from Disney-inspired works to creative art across diverse mediums.
- Create festival-inspired T-shirts and candles.
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
American Adventure Pavilion