The Disney Parks Blog shared details and photos of the new spring menu for Raglan Road. The new menu includes brunch offerings like:
- Suave Smoothie – a seasonal drink with fresh fruit and honey yogurt
- Pork Hash Tagged – a generous plate of potato hash with bits of crispy braised pork belly topped with fried eggs and a dallop of shallot puree.
- Ellis Isle Steak 'n Eggs – a grilled New York strip steak, roast potatoes and poached eggs that are fried and battered.
- Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes – smoked salmon atop thin potato cakes (made with mashed potatoes) with creme fraiche and a drizzle of caper dill vinaigrette.
- Farmhouse cheese platter.
For lunch and dinner, new items include:
- Cod Cornucopia – pan-roasted cod with crispy skin atop warm potato salad and a drizzle of chorizo vinaigrette. (Fish is flown in three times a week from Boston per Chef Heberto.)
- Proud Pork – generous grilled chop with traditional colcannon potato mash with cabbage, buttermilk and onion
- Double Joint – a cowboy cut rib-eye steak served with duck fat fries, roast veggies and a lightly dressed salad.
New cocktails are also available including:
- grapefruit gin and tonic
- Strawberry Fields with Prosecco and vodka (brunch only)
- Ginger Mojito
- Smoking Margarita with tequila and Irish whiskey