The Disney Parks Blog shared images and information of the new structures and traffic plans surrounding the Disney Springs project.
- The first 4000 car garage is expected to open in late 2014. A second garage is also under construction.
- Lake Buena Vista Drive will be widened from seven to 10 lanes.
- Two pedestrian bridges will be constructed. One near the current Marketplace side and the other through the current West Side.
- The changes will also include a new I-4 interchange that will offer guests direct access to Disney Springs.
- The first phase of the expansion, an area called The Landing, will open in 2015 and will offer lakefront shopping and dining.