The Disney Parks Blog announced several new Halloween inspired offerings coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Trick or Treating – Guests can stop at one of three candy stops: Typhoon Lagoon’s front entrance, Singapore Sal’s and Safe Harbor
- Halloween Dole Whip – An Orange Dole Whip is available at Happy Landings Ice Cream. Served in a sandwich cookie waffle cone with Halloween sprinkles and a white chocolate surfboard
- Characters in Halloween Costumes – Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck will meet with guests near the clock tower in their Halloween Costumes
- DJ Dance Party – A DJ Dance Party will take place at the Clocktower stage near the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
- Arts and crafts – Halloween inspired arts and crafts are available
- Pumpkin Carvings – Singapore Sal’s will have a display of carved pumpkins where guests can vote on their favorite.
- Fall menu items – Pumpking Milkshakes, Pumpkin Cream Churros and Pumpkin Sundaes are available through November 23, 2019.