The Disney Parks Blog announced several new gourmet hot dogs that are now available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Per the blog, the new offerings are as follows:
- Cleveland – Available on Sundays, the Cleveland dog is topped with French fries, coleslaw and hot sauce.
- Seattle – Lovers of spicy food will want to visit on Monday, when they can get the Seattle, topped with cream cheese, raw jalapeños, chopped cabbage and finished with Sriracha.
- Kansas City – Simple and oh-so-good—the Kansas City dog is served on a sesame seed bun, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Look for it on Tuesdays.
- Memphis – Barbecue lovers rejoice, the Memphis dog is topped with two slices of bacon, barbecue sauce, chopped scallions and shredded cheddar cheese. This dog is available on Wednesday.
- Idaho – On Thursdays, you’ll find the exception I mentioned earlier—the Idaho dog is (fittingly) served on a baked potato instead of a bun and piled high with bacon bits, chives, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- New York – This hot dog will have you saying TGIF in a New York minute. Mustard, sauerkraut and onion sauce top the New York dog, served on Fridays.
- Chicago – If you’re from the Midwest, you’ll recognize this staple, served at Gasparilla Island Grill on Saturdays: A traditional Chicago-style hot dog: a pickle spear, celery salt, tomatoes, whole sport peppers, chopped onions, green relish and mustard on a poppy seed bun.