The Disney Parks Blog announced several new dishes coming to the ESPN Club at Disney's Boardwalk Inn. Chef Anthony Gregorek has added several new dishes with the intent of giving the restaurant a gastropub feel.
- Bar Flats (the ESPN version of a flatbread with caramelized onion, bacon and beer-cheese fondue; tuna tartare; traditional margarita (mozzarella, tomato and basil); Mediterranean, and the seasonal flat.
- Club Fries – chunky steak fries topped with ESPN chili, Cheddar and ale fondue, crumbled blue cheese, marinated tomatoes, crispy pancetta and green onion. Plenty to share.
- Pan-fried potato and cheese pierogi topped with herb-infused sour cream and caramelized onions.
- Crispy fried Florida pink shrimp with Cajun remoulade, Sherry aioli and grilled lemon.
- ESPN House Chili with diced onions, shredded Cheddar, smoked bacon, pico de gallo and griddle cornbread.
- Clam chowder with chopped bacon, herb oil and seasoned oyster crackers.
- Turkey Carver sandwich with roasted turkey breast, smoke Gouda, maple aioli, tomato and bitter greens.
- Seafood mac & cheese made with seasonal seafood and citrus gremolata.
- Sustainable catch with market vegetables.
- Hand-breaded chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, tomato and lettuce on a toasted bun.
- Petite top sirloin and grilled langostinos with house-made mac & cheese, Cabernet butter and market vegetables.
- Craft beer battered fish and chips with Cajun tartar sauce and fries or cucumber salad.
- Coffee-brined BBQ-spiced pork chop with fried potato hash and pickled vegetables.
- Grilled Black Tiger Shrimp and andouille sausage “gumbo style” risotto, braised kale and grilled cornbread.
- Bourbon-ale braised beef short rib with potato and roasted garlic gratin, watercress, pan gravy and market vegetables.
- Pan-roasted chicken breast with Parmesan risotto, lemony chicken jus and market vegetables.
- Sausage 3 Way: bratwurst, peppers and onions on pretzel roll; kielbasa and smoked bacon cabbage on a club roll; and Andouille with pickled vegetables on a poppy seed roll.
- Vegetarian “Unplugged” with seasonal selections.