Recently, the Dawa Bar in Africa began selling Bloody Mary's in the morning. The variants include the following:
- The Discovery Island Bloody Mary is Grey Goose Vodka, Bloody Mary mix, lime juice and olive juice, garnishd with parsley and a skewer of mozzarella cheese, tomato, basil and stuffed olive.
- The Dawa Bloody Mary also includes Worcestershire sauce and horseradish, and is garnished with fresh basil and a skewer of truffle and blue cheese-stuffed olive and prosciutto.
- The Asian Bloody Mary has a spicy kimchee-sriracha puree and is garnished with Asian slaw (cucumber, carrot, daikon raish) and tandoori shrimp.
- The African Bloody Mary is finished with spicy African berbere sauce and garnished with berbere-rubbed beef jerkey, a celery stalk, carrot and parsley.
All 4 drinks are $9.50.
Over at Pizzafari in Discovery Island, there are two new breakfast options as well.
- Multi-grain breakfast croissant stuffed with egg whites, fresh spinach, provolone cheese and vegetable chutney with a side of breakfast potatoes is $7.49.
- The hearty breakfast burrito has a filling of scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers, cheese and salsa for $6.49.
- The kids’ breakfast pizza starts with a flatbread that’s topped with scrambled egg, chopped bacon and Cheddar cheese for $4.99
- The kids’ breakfast platter is a generous combo of scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, breakfast potatoes and multigrain hot cereal for $4.99.