The Disney Parks Blog announced a new "Out of This World" Breakfast beginning November 1st at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant.
Breakfast will be served from 8-10:15 a.m. and includes breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverage for $23.99, $12.99 ages 3 to 9.
- puff pastry filled with scrambled eggs, crab, asparagus and Gruyère cheese with roasted tomatoes and avocado
- grilled beef tenderloin on baby spinach with bacon and Cheddar custard on a roasted tomato with cheesy horseradish potatoes
- simple scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and breakfast potatoes platter
- pan-seared shrimp and cheesy grits
- egg-white omelet with shiitake mushrooms and caramelized onions and roasted garlic fingerling potatoes
- decadent macadamia-crusted brioche French toast with mascarpone and fresh berries
- famous Mickey waffle with a side of bacon or sausage
- Kids can order scrambled eggs with sausage, bacon and potatoes; French toast or a mini-Mickey waffle
Reservations can be made online now through January 23rd or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.