WDWMagic.com is reporting that a My Magic + test will be taking place from June 20-26. The test will be for pre-selected guests staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Contemporary Resort is expected to test all components of My Magic+ including:
- Use of both the RFID Key to the World Card and the MagicBand.
Guests will be able to preselect three FASTPASS+ experiences using the My Disney Experience app or website. In park kiosks will also be available as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: City Hall, Buzz Lightyear FASTPASS distribution, Splash Mountain FASTPASS distribution.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror FASTPASS distribution, Star Tours FASTPASS distribution.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: Guest Relations and Primeval Whirl FASTPASS distribution.
- Epcot: Captain EO FASTPASS distribution and Maelstrom FASTPASS distribution.
Additionally, full self-service kiosks will be available at Town Square Theatre in the Magic Kingdom, and at Guest Relations in the other three parks and Downtown Disney. The lobbies of Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Contemporary Resort will also have kiosks available. In addition to utilizing the Fastpass+ system, guests will also be able to take part in the regular paper-based FASTPASS during the test.