The Disney Parks Blog officially announced the name of the new Beauty and the Beast inspired bar coming to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. The new bar will be called Enchanted Rose and is located on the second floor of the lobby (replacing Mizner’s Lounge).
The bar will have some shareable food options as well as specialty drinks.
Dining options include:
- Artisanal cheese selection with pine nut bread and raisins or enjoy an exquisite dish of white sturgeon caviar served with egg timbale, crème fraiche, and chives
- Mini Smoked Short Rib Sliders with glacier blue cheese and onion marmalade on brioche buns
- Espelette Pepper-Spiced Shrimp
- Octopus a la Plancha with black olives, blistered tomatoes, and fingerling potatoes
- Truffle fries
- House-made flatbread pizza
- Island Rose with grapefruit and rose vodka, lime, orgeat, pineapple, bitters, and rose water
- Lavender Fog (dry gin, crème de violette, English breakfast tea, vanilla, and cream)
- Garden Daisy (tequila, midori, lime, egg white, and cucumber)
- Garden Cocktail (non-alcoholic spirit, lime juice, agave nectar, and soda)
- B&B (non-alcoholic, fresh-brewed iced tea, lemon, blueberry, and basil)
- Rosemary Cooler (non-alcoholic, Odwalla lemonade, vanilla, and rosemary).
The lounge will also be pouring an extensive collection of wine and Champagne by the glass as well as martinis, spirits, beer and cider.
Our rumor tracker for the Enchanted Rose can be found here.