The Disney Parks Blog shared additional details on the Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue restaurant coming to Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
The fast-casual restaurant will debut this Winter as a replacement for the Liberty Inn and promises to offer up barbecue styles from all over America as well as a variety of home-style craft beers.
- Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City smoked chicken
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- All-American burger, a grilled burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Plant-based BBQ burger featuring a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast
Sauces include a spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce. The side items include your classic barbecue complements like french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and creamy slaw.
Kids can enjoy their own fun-sized bites including a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg or chicken salad, and even a BBQ rib platter, all served with their choice of two sides.
Dessert options include banana pudding or a s’mores brownie as well as a cup of fresh watermelon garnished with torn mint.
The outdoor bar will have a selection of craft brews on draft, as well as a Tennessee Lemonade Cocktail and a non-alcoholic Berry Sparkler.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
American Adventure Pavilion