Invited media was allowed inside the Imagineering pavilion at the D23 Expo, and Twitter user @carlyewisel shared photos of many of the displays.
Highlights included the following:
- New pavilion logos while older logos were also displayed like Imagination, Spaceship Earth, and World of Motion
- Attraction posters with two that will be revealed later (one for World Showcase, one for Future World)
- An all white model of different areas of the park with a focus on the Future World redesign
- Journey of Water attraction poster presented by Moana (this is a water maze, not a ride)
- Miguel from Coco on a Mexico Pavilion poster
- Mary Poppins on the United Kingdom Pavilion poster
- Star Wars: Galactic Star Cruiser is the name of the Hotel, the ship is named Halcyon and the company that owns it is Chandrila Star Line.
Additionally, Disney released pieces of concept art for the Journey of Water exploration trail, the Star Wars: Galactic Star Cruiser, The Epcot Experience display going into The Odyssey and the new Future World concept art layout (seen above).
Lastly, the official name for the TRON attraction will be TRON Lightcycle Run. The counterpart attraction in Shanghai is known as TRON Lightcycle Power Run.