The Marketplace Co Op shop official opened today in Downtown Disney's Marketplace. The location is expected to be used as a testing ground for new retail concepts for Disney Parks and Resorts. The store is divided into six different boutiques, each offering a unique selection of merchandise.
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
In addition to the brick and mortar location, Disney also launched an online version of the store here. The online shop contains select items from Cherry Tree Lane, Disney Centerpiece and Beautifully Disney.
On Saturday, June 14 when world-renowned Celebrity DJ Pauly D will be appearing in the Marketplace Co-Op from 12 Noon to 1 p.m. to sign his line of DJ Pauly D™ headphones from SMS Audio.