The Disney Parks Blog and the official Limited Time Magic site have announced the next Limited Time Magic offering for October 14-18, 2013. Guests will be randomly selected to tour the Disney Castles with a Disney Imagineer. From the Disney Parks Blog:
Each morning from October 14-18, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join us for a special walking tour of the castles. During each session, you’ll hear some great details, including how the existing Cinderella Castle design became the main inspiration for the Cinderella Castle Suite. Imagineers will also take guests through Be Our Guest Restaurant located in the magnificent castle of the Beast and share behind-the-scenes information.
There will be only one tour each morning – with 25 guests in each group. You may enter here for a chance to attend only one of the five tours being offered from October 14-18, 2013. Also, here are the rules for the drawing for the Tours of Magic Kingdom Park Castles at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing.
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.