The Disney Parks Blog and the official Limited Time Magic site have announced the next Limited Time Magic offering for October 7-11, 2013. Guests will be randomly selected to tour Expedition Everest with a Disney Imagineer. From the Disney Parks Blog:
During each walking tour, participants will hear inside stories from the Walt Disney Imagineers who brought the Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain Attraction to life.
There will be only one tour per day – beginning at 8 a.m. – with 10 guests in each group. You may enter here for a chance to attend only one of the five tours being offered from October 7-11, 2013. Also, here are the rules for the drawing for the Expedition Everest Attraction Tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing.
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.