The Disney Parks Blog and the official Limited Time Magic site have announced the next Limited Time Magic offering for November 4-8, 2013. Guests will be randomly selected to tour the Animal Kingdom with either a zookeeper or a veterinarian in behind-the-scenes areas.
Half the group will follow Animal Programs to get a glimpse of animal housing while the other half will go with Animal Health to check out the state-of-the-art animal medical center. There will be one tour per day, and each tour will be limited to 25 guests. Be sure to register at the Disney Parks Blog as soon as you can.
The rules from the blog are written below:
- All participants who sign up for the events, must be U.S. residents, who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.