Disney is re-releasing a new version of the EPCOT posters designed by artists Stacey Aoyama and Eric Tan. Previously 3 or 4 of these prints were released on ShopDisney.com with limited print runs of 200 or 300 for a print measuring 18″ x 27″.
The distribution now appears to be a single poster at a time that measures 24″ x 36″. The print run will be limited, but not by a hard number and they will be numbered.
The first limited run print is for Journey of Water
- Limited Release: Available only through 1/31/21
- Each print is $99.99 + $15.00 handling fee + standard shipping
- Artist: Stacey Aoyama
- Fine art serigraph printed on black archival paper made in Italy
- EPCOT logo and attraction title printed with metallic inks
- UV gloss details
- A serigraph is a reproduction of artwork through silk-screening. Considered a ”traditional” printmaking technique, it is an analog process that takes the careful eye of a master printer and color separator.
- Created using the same printing processes that were utilized for the original Disney Parks attraction posters. Produced on an updated version of the same printing press, originally located at Walt Disney Imagineering
- Journey of Water is a lush, Moana-inspired exploration trail that allows guests to meet and play with magical, living water as it follows its natural cycle from rain to the sea and back
- Archival paper
- 24” x 36” H (includes 3/8” border)
- Printed in U.S.A.
In addition to the 24″ x 36″ Journey of Water print, Disney is also releasing smaller prints of the following attractions:
- Journey of Water
- Kitchen Kabaret
- Soarin’ Around the World
- The Land
- The Living Seas
- The Seas With Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Additional Future World attractions are expected to be produced in the future.
The details on the smaller prints are as follows:
- Lithograph on archival paper
- Each Print is $39.99 + $15.00 handling fee + standard shipping
- Comes with pre-cut double mat
- Ready for framing
- Matted size: 14” W x 18” H
- Image Size: 10” W x 15” H
- Printed in U.S.A.
The posters are available on ShopDisney.com.