Disney has revealed the pricing and design elements for the handbuilt lightsabers that will be available at Savi’s Workshop. Similar to previous build your own light saber experiences, guests will be able to select individual parts of the lightsaber.
As previously revealed, guests will pick from one of four different lightsaber themes:
- Peace and Justice: Salvaged scraps from fallen Jedi temples and crashed starships in these Republic-era designs honor the galaxy’s former guardians.
- Power and Control: Originally forged by dark side warriors, this style features rumored remnants from the Sith homeworld and abandoned temples.
- Elemental Nature: This theme embodies the Force—an energy created by all living things, like Brylark trees, Cartusion whale bones and Rancor teeth.
- Protection and Defense: Hilt materials bear mysterious motifs and inscriptions that reconnect users with the ancient wellspring of the Force.
After selecting the theme, guests will select from one of four different colors of kyber crystals, red, blue, green or violet. After the kyber crystal selection, guests begin assembling the lightsaber hilt.
Each box of parts includes:
- 1 hilt
- 4 sleeves (pick 2)
- 2 emitters (pick 1)
- 2 pommel caps (pick 1)
- 2 sets of activation plates and switches (pick 1 set)
Any unused parts will not be included in the purchase, but additional parts can be purchased at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. The completed lightsaber will measure 36 inches in length and cost $199.99.