- Drizella and Anastasia Meet and Greet
- Fairy Godmother Meet and Greet
- Meet Alice in Wonderland at the Mad Tea Party
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Gaston Near His Tavern
- Meet Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Meet Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Meet Winnie the Pooh and Tigger at the Thotful Spot
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
Fantasyland is the focal point of the Magic Kingdom. It’s concept and theme illicit a feeling of wonderment in adults and children alike. It truly represents what Walt Disney had in mind when he conceived a place where parents and children could enjoy things together.
Fantasyland is also the home of the classic Disney dark rides, and a couple of midway type attractions as well. Additionally, Fantasyland houses some of the best shopping outside of Main Street U.S.A.
The theming originally represented a medieval fair but an expansion to Fantasyland in 2012 saw this theming divided into separate areas. The medieval fair/Castle Courtyard still exists near Peter Pan and “it’s a small world”, while the expansion area as well as Winnie the Pooh will present an Enchanted Forest theme as well as a Storybook Circus theme on the grounds of the former Mickey’s Toontown Fair.