The Disney Parks Blog shared additional details for the 24 hour "Coolest Summer Ever" Kickoff party. The event starts at 6 AM on May 22nd and extends through 6 AM on May 23rd at the Magic Kingdom. Festivities include:
- The Welcome Show will include Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf as well as the normal characters that help open the park.
- A Flag Raising ceremony will be held at dawn in Town Square, featuring the Reedy Creek Honor Guard.
- Disney Channel stars will be Grand Marshals for the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m.
- In Tomorrowland, the Disney Channel Club Chill will play at the Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., with DJ Frost leading a dance party with music videos from Disney Channel stars and sneak peeks of upcoming Disney Channel Original Movies “Teen Beach 2” and “Descendants.”
- Rockettower Plaza switches gears for sing-along screenings of Disney’s “Frozen” from midnight – 4 a.m.
- Olaf, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa put Magic Kingdom Park “on ice” with pre-parade appearances just ahead of the 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Disney characters, all dressed in their PJs will take place in two late-night dance parties. The Frontierland Dance Party takes place near Country Bear Jamboree, from 2 a.m. – 6 a.m. At Cinderella Castle, Disney’s “Up All Night” Dance Party takes place from 2:00 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. with a DJ, stiltwalkers and more.
- As that 24th hour comes to a close, make your way to Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., for a special finale moment with Mickey and the gang that you won’t want to miss.