The Disney Parks Blog announced that Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will undergo a holiday transformation to become Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar. Decorations and a new menu will debut November 29th in celebration of the holiday season.
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle: Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and micro arugula.
- Holiday Caprese Wreath: Vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze.
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs: Colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar.
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread: Cinnamon smear brioche and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations.
- Jingle Bell Pops: Three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Bells: Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim.
- Santa Hat Mojito: Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane.
- White Christmas Margarita: Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Nog: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim.