The Disney Parks Blog announced that the "Taste of Hollywood to Go" offerings will be returning for a limited time at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner. The offerings can be purchased for lunch or dinner between March 25-April 4, 2013 and will include a guaranteed spot at Fantasmic!
The offerings include:
- hot fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- a veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake.
Children offerings include:
- a turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
- strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
Guests will also be able to choose which Fantasmic! show they wish to attend. Meals will be available at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11 AM – 8 PM