The Disney Parks Blog announced a runDisney meet up as part of the Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend. The event begins with a special viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. After that, select guests will get to learn about some of the food and wine offerings of the Food and Wine Fesitval. Following that, some guests will be able to participate in a "fun run" around World Showcase.
From the Blog
If you're interested, RSVP right now to [email protected]. Only a limited number of qualified runners will be selected to participate, so be one of the first to reply. Remember to include your name in this email and only one RSVP per individual.
Here are a few important details:
- All selected participants must be available for a 8:30 p.m. ET start time on Thursday, November 7.
- Qualified applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A valid photo ID is required. Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Limit one RSVP per individual. Applicants sending RSVP’s from more than one email address will be disqualified.
- Valid RSVP’s must include your name. RSVP’s that include more than one person or are missing information (e.g. incomplete names) will not be selected.
- Admittance to the event is non-transferable and limited to the selected applicant; no additional guests please.
- The event, event elements and individual/celebrity appearances are subject to change or cancelation without notice.
- Because this is a running-oriented event, we require that applicants be experienced runners, able to maintain a 16-minute per mile pace (qualified).
- Selected applicants attending the meet-up are not required to purchase admission.
We will send an email to selected applicants who sent their valid RSVP via email before we reached capacity to confirm their attendance for Thursday. If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of selected applicants, your RSVP was not selected.