Fire on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

129

At approximately 10:20 PM last night, the top of The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train caught fire. The ride was evacuated and no injuries were reported. Reedy Creek Fire Department arrived on scene to put out the fire. Multiple photos and videos appeared on Twitter from guests inside the park. Photos show the fire as well as the Reedy Creek Fire Truck. The attraction re-opened later that evening.

All reports indicate that the fire was started by an errant firework. It is unknown if it was a wind blown ember or a misfire.