The 2014 Star Wars Weekends continue in the tradition of Star Wars themed Entertainment at Hollywood Studios. 2014 marked the first time the event spanned 5 weekends and it also marks the first time that each night ended with a Star Wars themed fireworks show.
Celebrities will be in attendance and the event is hosted by James Arnold Taylor. Star Wars fans will recognize Taylor as the voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi on “Star Wars: The Clone Wars.”. Other returning events include panels at the Premier Theater, and of course, merchandise at Darth's Mall.
- Weekend I: May 16 – 18, 2014
- Weekend II: May 23 – 25, 2014
- Weekend III: May 30 – June 1, 2014
- Weekend IV: June 6 – 8, 2014
- Weekend V: June 13 – 15, 2014
The roster of events include panel discussions/shows in the Premier Theater (All shows eligible for Tier 1 FASTPASS+):
- Behind the Force: Star Wars Rebels: Host Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano) along with special guests take you in a "sneak peek" of the new television show, Star Wars Rebels. Showtime: 1:45 PM
- Stars of the Saga: Celebrity Host James Arnold Taylor hosts a 30 minute Star Wars-themed talk show. Showtime: 3:30 PM
- Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor. Celebrity host James Arnold Taylor takes guests through the world of Star Wars voice acting, performing over 200 difference voices. Showtime: 7:00 PM
Other events include the following:
- "Legends of the Force" Motorcade and Celebrity Welcome: A motorcade of Star Wars Characters and celebrities travels along Hollywood Boulevard. Showtime 11:30 AM
- Padawan Mind Challenge: Interactive Star Wars trivia hosted by Ashley Eckstein at the Star Wars Weekend Event Stage. Showtimes: 1:00 PM, 2:15 PM, 4:15 PM, 6:30 PM
- DJ Lobot Dance Party. Star Wars Weekend Event Stage dance party. Showtime begins at 7:00 PM
- Symphony in the Stars: Star Wars characters have a show on the Star Wars Weekend Event Stage. The show is then followed by a fireworks show. Showtime: 9:30 PM
Celebrity Autograph Locations:
- Locations for autographs are at ABC Sound Studio and Echo Lake.
- Celebrity guests vary by week
- Guests must acquire a paper Fastpass at the Hollywood Studios Main Entrance and availability is limited.