The American Crocodile Exhibit is a small exhibit showcasing modern animals that have ties back to the Dinosaurs.
The animals featured in this location are intended to bring guests back to the days of the Dinosaurs with animals that have prehistoric ties.
This attraction appeals to guests of all ages, especially animal lovers.
TIMES GUIDE - OPENING/CLOSING
This attraction opens with the park and typically closes at dusk.
The animals may go into their night houses earlier than the closing time for the park when there is an early sunset. On these days, refer to the time guide or in park signage for the closing time. Signage exists near Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail and Maharajah Jungle Trek indicating the closing time for those attractions. Most other animal enclosures will close at around the same time with the exception of Kilimanjaro Safaris which remains open later.
This is setup similarly to The Oasis Exhibits, Discovery Island Trails and Tree of Life Exhibits.
Attractions in the park that feature live animals are as follows:
- Animal Encounter – Rafiki's Planet Watch
- It Was All Started By a Mouse – Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Winged Encounters – The Kingdom Takes Flight – Discovery Island
- The Oasis Exhibits – The Oasis
- Discovery Island Trails – Discovery Island
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail – Africa
- The Maharajah Jungle Trek – Asia
- Affection Section – Rafiki's Planet Watch
- The Tree of Life Exhibits – Discovery Island
- Siamang and Gibbon Exhibit – Asia
- American Crocodile Exhibit – Dinoland U.S.A.
- Habitat Habit! – Rafiki's Planet Watch