Disney Parks show director Mark Renfrow informed the Orlando Sentinel that Donald's Dino-Bash will be a permanent part of Disney's Animal Kingdom when it debuts May 25, 2018. It will include meet and greets with 8 characters as well as a dance party and signed inspired by Donald Duck.
Renfrow also explained the backstory of the new event, "In the conceit of the storyline, Donald just found out he’s a descendant of dinosaurs."
BlogMickey.com also posted details on the character meet and greets as well as official concept art for the new event.
- Launchpad McQuack with a hangar backdrop
- Scrooge McDuck
- Donald Duck in a welcome center
- Daisy Duck in a costume design area
- Goofy in a midway game backdrop
- Pluto in the Boneyard
- Chip and Dale on the Cretaceous Trail