The Disney Parks Blog announced that the Dockside Margaritas bar is expected to open on April 23rd at Downtown Disney. The bar has a laid-back feel and is designed to look like a Florida fruit stand from the 1960s.
Alongside the bar, waterfront entertainment is expected to return daily. The schedule for these performers is as follows:
- Sunday – Thursday: 2:30-10:30 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 12:30-10:30 PM
Offerings at the new location include:
- Patron Anejo Margarita – Patron Barrel Select Anejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, Sweet-and-Sour and fresh Lime Juice
- Habanero Lime Margarita – Patron Silver Tequila, Habanero Lime, fresh Lime Juice and Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup
- Sunset Margarita – Casamigos Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, fresh Lime Juice, Sweet-and-Sour and Orange Juice
- Orange Grove Rum Runner – Siesta Key Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Creme de Banana, and Florida Citrus Juices with a float of Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Sugar Cane Mojito – Siesta Key Silver Rum, Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice and Mint
- Strawberry Margarita – Herradura Reposado Tequila and fresh Lime Juice blended with Strawberry Puree
- Florida Citrus Freeze – Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka and Peach Schnapps blended with Orange Puree
The bar will also offer a selection of Florida local craft brews like Orange Blossom Pilsner, Bold City Duke’s Brown Ale and Cigar City Jai Alai IPA. Tropical Florida wine in refreshing flavors like Mango Mamma and Key Limen will also be available.