WDWMagic.com is reporting that the refurbishment to the Great Ceremonial House will begin next week.
- Beginning September 28th the front desk will be relocated to a temporary area in the Pago Pago building.
- The monorail station will close November 2nd and remain closed until at least mid-July 2021.
- Kona Cafe, Moana Mercantile, Tambu Lounge, and Pineapple Lanai will modify their operational hours beginning October 4th but will remain open during the refurbishment.
- The villas and bungalows will remain open during the refurbishment while the main hotel will be closed.
- The refurbishment is expected to be completed in mid-July 2021.
**September 22nd update. WDWMagic.com is reporting that the monorail will remain closed until mid-July 2021 and will likely re-open with the refurbished resort.