Earlier this year, Disney introduced the Disney Villain After Hours event. The Disney Parks Blog announced details that the event would be returning in 2020 for 24 select nights between February 7 – July 10.
Many elements from the 2019 events will return including:
- Villains Unite the Night – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this stage show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage – a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $145 plus tax in advance, $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount.
Entrance to the event is limited to allow for shorter lines on over 20 attractions and exclusive merchandise and dining offerings.
Guests can enter the park as early as 7 PM on event nights.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.